WHO WE ARE
The Gunpowder Plot is a Layered Reality production, under the trading name of Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd.
Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd is registered in England and Wales number 10711624.
Registered Office: 5 Elstree Gate, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 1JD.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
- Among the types of personal data that this application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: email address, cookies and usage data.
- The personal data may be freely provided by the user, or, in case of usage data, collected automatically when using this application.
- All data requested by this website is mandatory and failure to provide this data may make it impossible for this application to provide its services. In cases where this application specifically states that some data is not mandatory, users are free not to communicate this data without any consequences on the availability or the functioning of the service.
- Users who are uncertain about which personal data is mandatory are welcome to contact the owner.
- Users are responsible for any third party personal data obtained, published or shared through this application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the data to the owner.
Layered Reality uses small files (known as cookies) to see how you use our site and products. We put them on your computer when you visit our site, and use them to recognise you and store information in between visits.
You can go to http://www.google.com/analytic... to find out more about Google Analytics cookies and how to opt-out of them.
MODE AND PLACE OF PROCESSING THE DATA
Methods of processing
- The data controller processes the data of users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data.
- The data processing is carried out using computers and/or it enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the data controller, in some cases, the data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, it companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as data processors by the owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the data controller at any time.
- The data is processed at the data controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the data controller.
- The data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the user can always request that the data controller suspend or remove the data.
The use of the collected data
- The data concerning the user is collected to allow the owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: contacting the user and analytics.
- The personal data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- The services contained in this section enable the owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- Google analytics is a web analysis service provided by google inc. (“google”). Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other google services.
- Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
We aim to communicate with you about in ways that you find relevant, helpful and respectful. To do this we use data that we have stored about you, such as what events you have booked for in the past, as well as any preferences you may have told us about.
We use legitimate interest as the legal basis for communicating with you by email and post. You may object to receiving these at any time using the contact details at the end of this policy. In the case of email, we will give you an option to unsubscribe in every email that we send you, or you can alternatively use the contact details at the end of this policy.
We may also contact you about our work by telephone however we will always get explicit consent from you before doing this. Please bear in mind that this does not apply to telephone calls that we may need to make to you related to your purchases (as above).
Contacting The User
- Mailing list or newsletter (this application)
- By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, your email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this application.
- Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this application or after making a purchase.
- Personal data collected: your email address and name may also be collected.
- We may from time to time send you details of other products and services which we think may interest you, and send you offers and promotions unless you inform us in writing that you do not want to receive these details. You may object to receiving these at any time using the contact details at the end of this policy.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
- Legal action
- The user’s personal data may be used for legal purposes by the data controller, in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this application or the related services.
- The user declares to be aware that the data controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT USER’S PERSONAL DATA
- System Logs And Maintenance
- For operation and maintenance purposes, this application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this application (system logs) or use for this purpose other personal data (such as ip address).
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
- More details concerning the collection or processing of personal data may be requested from the data controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The rights of users
- Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their personal data has been stored and can consult the data controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the data controller at the contact information set out above.
- This application does not support “do not track” requests. To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “do not track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal data (or data)
- Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
- Information collected automatically from this application (or third party services employed in this application), which can include: the ip addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the users who use this application, the uri addresses (uniform resource identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the user, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the application) and the details about the path followed within the application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the user’s it environment.
- The individual using this application, which must coincide with or be authorized by the data subject, to whom the personal data refers.
- The legal or natural person to whom the personal data refers.
Data processor (or data supervisor)
Data controller (or owner)
- The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another data controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of personal data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this application. The data controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
- The hardware or software tool by which the personal data of the user is collected.
- Small piece of data stored in the user’s device.
- Notice to European users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfilment of the obligations under art. 10 of ec directive n. 95/46/ec, and under the provisions of directive 2002/58/ec, as revised by directive 2009/136/ec, on the subject of cookies.
CONTACT DETAILS AND FURTHER INFORMATION